For Sellers - We Offer Exceptional Seller Services
Seaside Properties Group at Douglas Elliman is your connection to the most affluent local and international waterfront and seaside buyers. We actively market your home to the most qualified buyers. We are experts in luxury waterfront real estate from Miami to Palm Beach.
Today, 95% of all property searches begin on the Internet. We dominate organic and PPC Internet searches for South Florida real estate:
- Our online presence is superior. Global buyers searching for waterfront homes easily find our specialty site on the first page of online search engine results. Global buyers searching for seaside neighborhoods and luxury condominiums from Miami to Jupiter Island have a greater chance of viewing our site and featured properties.
- Our websites and landing pages attract tens of thousands of visitors each month. Our sites are linked to the most viewed luxury real estate sites in the world.
- We market your home through our aggressive Internet and print campaigns. Some of the online campaigns include Realtor.com, LuxuryReal Estate.com, UniqueHomes.com, duPontRegistry.com, HauteLiving.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com and the top real estate and luxury sites in Canada, South America, Europe and Asia.
Many of the best buyers for your home live nearby:
- Locally, we are known as the authority on sales within the "best of the best" waterfront neighborhoods and luxury condominium buildings. We get more referrals than many brokerages in the leading locations. We have an extensive database of local buyers who have expressed interest in your neighborhood.
- Your home will be included in our extensive local direct marketing campaign.
- Your home will only be shown by a principal of the firm, and the extensive knowledge we have of your neighborhood, your home and every detail of the local market will translate to more and higher offers for your property.
- Our buyers are only qualified waterfront and seaside buyers. We won't waste your time by showing your property to unqualified buyers.
- Our superior knowledge of your home and neighborhood makes us the authority in every transaction. Even other brokers refer to us for our extensive knowledge.
What is Your Closing Going to Cost?
The following are approximate costs that sellers and buyers encounter.
- Owner's Title Insurance Policy: Cost based upon purchase price at promulgated rate (lowest allowed by law)
- Settlement Fee: $495 and up (Plus Courier/Fed Ex fees)
- Survey: $325 and up.
- Simultaneous Issue of Mtg. Title Insurance: $250
- Endorsements — Lender Required: Promulgated Rate
- Doc. Stamps on Mortgage(s): $3.50 per $1000
- Intangible Tax on Note: $2.00 per $1000
- Recording Fees (Deed, Condo Approval & Mortgage): 1st page - $10.00, Additional Pages - $8.50
- Doc. Stamps on Deed: $7.00 per $1000
- Abstract and Title Search: $275 and up
- Real Estate Commission: Per Contract
- Pay Off Existing Mortgage: Per Payoff Information
- Lien Search: $125 and up
- Recording Fee for Mortgage Satisfaction: $18.50
- Taxes from Jan. 1st to Date of Closing: Prorated
- Settle Fees: $495 (plus Courier & Fed Ex Fees)
Refinance, Borrower's Costs:
- Owner's Title Insurance Policy (Cost based on purchase price at promulgated rate â€“ lowest allowed by law - refer to chart)
- Abstract and Title Search: $275 and up
- Settlement Fee: $495 (plus Courier & Fed Ex Fees)
- Title Update: No Charge
- Endorsements-Lender Required: Promulgated Rate
- Doc. Stamps on Mortgage: $3.50 per $1000
- Intangle Tax on Note: $2.00 per $1000
- Recording Fees (Mortgage): 1st Page - $10, Additional Pages - $8.50
These are estimates and may vary depending on transaction type and the county in which the property is located.
Why You Need Title Insurance:
Title Insurance guarantees that you have "clear title" and that it is absolutely legal ownership with no unknown claims or debts against your property. This is crucial to your lender, as they want assurance that the lien they have on the property will always be superior to any other claim.